3M 8822 NR D protective mask with FFP2 valve
The 3M â„¢ 8822 dome half mask provides comfortable and effective protection of the respiratory tract against dust and mists - protection class FFP2 (NWO 12). The convex shape, the 2-strap design, the nose foam and the sealing plate allow the half-mask to be comfortably worn on different face sizes. An effective valve and collapse-resistant bowl provide comfortable protection, especially in hot and humid working conditions. The 3M â„¢ Cool Flow â„¢ valve increases the comfort of use by allowing heat and moisture to escape from under the mask. Compatible with 3M glasses, goggles and hearing protectors.
- Provides respiratory protection against dust and mists - protection class FFP2 (NWO 12).
- Classic, dome shape, comfortable, light structure.
- Durable, dent-resistant inner coating.
- The 3M â„¢ Cool Flow â„¢ valve effectively removes accumulated heat, ensuring a pleasant feeling of coolness and more comfortable use. It removes the exhaled air, reducing the risk of fogging the glasses.
- Compatible with 3M eye and hearing protection.
- Made in Great Britain
- The classic 3M â„¢ 8822 dome half mask provides comfortable and effective protection against dust and mist.