Filter mask Honeywell SuperOne 3205 FFP2
The Honeywell SuperOne 3205 filtering half mask is designed to protect against dust and mists up to 12 x TLV occurring during manual grinding, drilling, cutting, etc., and to protect against airborne-droplet pathogens. It helps to reduce the spread of various viruses and bacteria, including COVID-19.
Features / Benefits
- The lack of a valve protects both sides, both the person using the mask and the people around the user.
- Recommended for protection against SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
- Preformed upper part for quick and easy adjustment.
- Double flexible and durable rubber bands ensure a good seal.
- Latex free, silicone free, PVC free. They minimize the occurrence of allergies and irritations.
- Compatible with glasses.
- meets the EN149 standard - Respiratory protective equipment. Filtering respirators to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.
- FFP2 - half mask in protection class 2.