1. The owner of the 3Kamido online store is the company 3Kamido Katarzyna Szklanko-Pawlic with headquarters: 62-700 Turek, ul. Kaliska 54.
2. Orders in the store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. The subject of sale are the products listed in the offers presented on the Online Store website at the time of ordering.
4. Placing an order should be understood as filling in the order form on the website of the store. The store reserves the right to confirm the order by phone.
5. The 3Kamido Store in any case reserves the right to verify the order and cancel it in cases where there is doubt as to the reliability of such an order.
6. Deliveries are made throughout the country, and the performance of the contract is subject to its availability. Information on the product page shows availability. In the case of custom-made products, we inform the customer about the expected date of order fulfillment.
7. The prices of goods on offer at the 3Kamido Online Store are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT. The given prices do not include shipping costs.
8. 3Kamido Online Store reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer without prior notice. The price change does not apply to orders accepted for execution. Each transaction is confirmed with a VAT invoice.
9. We offer shipment of goods using: INPOST, preparation of shipment 2 working days. GLS COURIER, preparing the shipment within 48 hours (in working days) from the payment. POCZTA POLSKA, preparing the shipment within 2 working days. We ship on business days.
10. The customer may pay the price in the following way: by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (prepayment), via the Przelewy24 service and through the PaPal service.
11. The returned goods will be accepted only if they are delivered to the store with all its contents (not only the device itself, but also any other accessories, instructions and documents attached). The returned goods and the accessories attached to them cannot bear traces of use. 12. In the event of any complaints, please contact 3Kamido.eu via e-mail or by phone. When submitting a complaint, please provide the name and surname of the ordering party, order number, proof of purchase number (VAT invoice) and describe the subject of the complaint.
13. Each product purchased in our Store is brand new.
14. Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271, as amended), the customer has the right to return the purchased goods within 14 days from the date of delivery. The condition for accepting a return is to return the purchased goods to us in an unchanged condition (in undamaged packaging, with no signs of use) with an invoice. Failure to return the invoice will result in non-acceptance of the refund. The refund for the returned goods, after deducting the total delivery costs, will be made within 7 days from the date of receipt of the return to the bank account indicated by you. The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the Seller, if the complaint is not recognized, the Buyer shall bear the costs.
15. Placing an order is tantamount to consent to the storage and processing by 3kamido.eu of personal data contained in the order in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883.
16. The regulations define the rules of shopping in the store. By placing an order, you agree to all the provisions and information contained in the regulations.
Orders placed before 12:00 AM (and paid for) are shipped the same day.¬†
Account for payments in EURO:
Bank account number¬†232056331
IBAN DE42 8505 0100 0232 0563 31
Any VAT or customs duties are the responsibility of the customer.
Chest waders for children and teenagers up to size 40 EU in Great Britain are subject to a 0% VAT rate.